A maid for your Android, to keep it clean & tidy.
SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool
|SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool
|March 11, 2022
- Pro Unlocked: You can use the Pro version for free by downloading our APK file.
SD Maid Pro MOD APK IS SYSTEM CLEANING TOOLS
SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
Still have questions? Just mail me!
Thank you for visiting our site. Please, don’t forget to visit again Apkgodown Site. We share with you the updated information about the most interesting game & apps for Android & iOS.
Any Question Or Update Please Feel Free To Contact Our Contact Section
• Improved clutter database
• Fixed Telegram filters
• Fixed storage detection on Samsung S22 devices running Android 12
If SD Maid is looping on the same app when using the accessibility option, send me a debug log.
Full changelogs 👇
Download SD Maid Pro MOD APK v5.3.15 (Pro Unlocked)
You are now ready to download SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app