Rocket science made simple!
|Publisher||Stefo Mai Morojna|
|Update||Jun 28, 2022|
Spaceflight Simulator MOD APK
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Use parts to create any rocket you want!
• Completely accurate rocket physics!
• Realistically scaled planets!
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls!
• Realistic orbital mechanics!
• Reach orbit, land on the Moon or Mars!
• Recreate your favorite SpaceX Apollo and NASA launches!
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community!
Orbit tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uorANMdB60
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
You May Also Like More Popular Game Here
You May Also Like More App From Our Site
You May Like More Top Game From Here
You May Also Like Top Paid Or Free Game Here
Thank you for visiting our site. Please, don’t forget to visit again Apkgodown Site. We share with you the updated information about the most interesting game & apps for Android & iOS.
Any Question Or Update Please Feel Free To Contact Our Contact Section
Download Spaceflight Simulator MOD APK v22.214.171.124 Unlocked/Money
- Increased max view when using infinite build area
- Added version to main menu
- Higher fps options in settings
- Confirm menu for deleting bp/qks
- Small screen shake when detaching
- Launch rotate
- Split fairings in build
- Map button issue
- Timewarp here button showing outside map
- Change language mid game
- Description jitter when zooming
Download Spaceflight Simulator
You are now ready to download Spaceflight Simulator for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app