Save WhatsApp stickers or create your own: background eraser, text, emoji & more
|Update||Aug 11, 2022|
Make WhatsApp stickers more powerful
– Browse and save stickers from your WhatsApp chats (requires storage permission to access stickers from WhatsApp directory)
– Create your own stickers using our amazing sticker editor with decorations, emojis, text effects and more
Creating your stickers is easy with our sticker studio – select an image, add decorations or text, save it and add it to WhatsApp.
Top features in Sticker Creator for WhatsApp
🗄️ Organise your WhatsApp stickers
🎥 Create animated WhatsApp stickers from GIFs and videos
✂️ Erase image background with free hand crop and background eraser tool
👌 Add text to stickers with custom fonts and colors
🤪 Funny decorations like beards, spectacles, hats & more
🥡 Create any number of sticker packs. Maximum 30 stickers in one pack
🤖 Easy to use sticker editing app with photo editor
👻 Make fun of your friends with sticker meme generator
How to use the Sticker Maker for WhatsApp
1. Use the Create New button and choose an image from camera, gallery or files (camera and photo storage permissions are required)
2. Once an image is chosen, you can crop, rotate or flip it if required. Use square crop and select the full image if needed. Click Crop when done
3. To erase background from the photo, click Eraser. Touch and move the eraser as needed and then click Save
4. Use the Move tool to move or resize the photo
5. To add funny elements like spectacles, beards and hats, click Decorations
6. Use the Text option to write anything on the sticker. Change font or color to make it look good
7. Add emojis to the sticker from Emoji page
8. With the Brush tool, you can draw anything on the sticker
9. Use the Undo or Redo buttons if you make mistakes
10. Click Save when you’re done with the design
11. Click the + plus button to add more stickers to a sticker pack. Choose a name for your pack and click Save
12. Add this personal sticker pack to WhatsApp with the Add to WhatsApp button.
Remove ads by choosing Premium
To remove all advertisements from the app and to support the developers, click the Crown icon or Remove Ads from menu and choose Get Premium.
Create stickers for WhatsApp
Stickify Maker integrates with WhatsApp and can add your stickers in WhatsApp’s stickers section. Create your own WhatsApp sticker collection today by using our WhatsApp sticker editor. You can also share the full WhatsApp sticker pack with your friends using the Share icon. Powered by WAStickerApps.
Celebrate every occasion with Stickify Creator
Works for every feeling, event & language:
– Happy birthday & anniversary sticker maker
– Text and custom font stickers
– Brazilian stickers with Portuguese text
– Indonesian custom stickers
– Malayalam & Hindi stickers
– Love & dialogue stickers
– Animated stickers for WhatsApp
– You can organise the received WhatsApp stickers into packs
Note: The content created by users using this app are stored on their own phones and Stickify cannot view, manage or delete them. Users are responsible for the content created by themselves.
Disclaimer: This application is not associated with WhatsApp Inc. in any way and is developed and maintained by a third party.
DMCA Policy: Please visit https://stickify.app/dmca to view our DMCA policy or to file a notice.
Support: Please email us at [email protected] if you face any problems
Do you enjoy using Sticker Maker for WhatsApp? Tell us more in the reviews!
You May Also Like More Popular Game Here
You May Also Like More App From Our Site
You May Like More Top Game From Here
You May Also Like Top Paid Or Free Game Here
Thank you for visiting our site. Please, don’t forget to visit again Apkgodown Site. We share with you the updated information about the most interesting game & apps for Android & iOS.
Any Question Or Update Please Feel Free To Contact Our Contact Section
- Improved animated sticker support
- New sticker packs added
Download Sticker Maker
You are now ready to download Sticker Maker for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app